Saturday, May 30, 2009

BiGGEr SurpriSE....>>.T_T




Well, this morning as usual i wake up at 8.30am, and of course i hav2 manage all the paper work that need 2 be done in order 2 enter USM... I follow d instruction and everything, during taht process, i called Maggie and she say that not possible la USM want us to hand in all the documents in two days, especially weekdays where no office hours,. Chian Won called and she say she and her fren r going 2 sent it ( the documents) by 2day no matter wat is it, Then i just follow what they do la, at least i submit sumthing 2 USM... I fill in d Lampiran A and Lampiran A1's form and a photocopied I.C,.

By using Pos Express, I put in the pos express box around 10.55am... Then just go home...

As usual, watch TV, nap, do the work.. bla bla...

Around 6.04pm, i received a sms from Chian Won.. She ask me to recheck the application results cuz she says 3 of her fren just suddenly read these "Harap maaf. Dukacita dimaklumkan anda tidak terpilih dalam USM --- something like dat la...." wherelse yesterday was "TAHNIAH! Anda dipilih......"


I of course cepat-cepat bring out the laptop and check la...

Who knows.... The BIG SURPRISE happen...

I log into my USM account and "" Harap Maaf!!!! Dukacita........."

My heart just... stop for a few seconds and ask for my mum and dad...

They were angry and disapointed of course... apa boleh buat..!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON>>....

It was so good the night before.,,, I m busing preparing all the hell documents and post it to USM and now u tell me i am Not in after I print out the SURAT TAWARAN WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON IT..
RUBBISH... What is my position in USM now..,, Student?? Pass-by walker??

I am spechless......

1 comment:

  1. Eh, takziah now...Don't give up, something must be wrong.

    ReplyDelete