Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It was... Fun

I m back here in Tganu 4 almost 2 weeks i guess... it was a new environment 4 me although i've been here a year...

When i first came here to start my 2nd yr... I moved in2 this rental house near my uni..

Then after i manage 2 join and complete the orientation week 4 new students...

My fren and I meet a lot duting these days.. they even come 2 my house and sleep overnite.. hahha.. it was fun and quite interesting... but today might be d last day 4 us 2 have such often gathering and play around...

I've started 2 miss the days in hostel when v were gather 2gether and chat 2gether.. laugh 2gether and... i dunno wat will happen nex.. maybe v will gather again soon or maybe later.... a lot later... its all about the time...

After 3 yrs, when r v going to gather again???? will v meet that often??? or some of us hav2 go somewhere....

There r a lots of variables and unknown in the future... i will walk to it and explore it slowly.....


No comments:

Post a Comment