Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sem 3- study week

Well they make this sem more different, they gave us a week of study period and i actually did not back Ipoh, it's a waste of money la.. bus fare... cost me a lot..

So, it's been a birthday-celebration kindda busy week, all 3 of my frens having thier born anniversary occur.. hahah...

Kimki was the one with lots of ffod and stuff..

Then kyo's was the most great and fabuluos... i actually celebrated with him in 3 consecutive days, kuantan trip, paasing through 12am and cake-cutting ceremony.. hahahaha

Lastly, this afternoon, or... i shall say yesterday noon.. was Li yean's bday and v went out of some chop eating celebration and the dessert eating and food-giving thingy ceremony kindda thing..

Well, after alll these, back to study, i was in the library half of the day and i actually could focus, i mean.. better than i m in my hostel or house or watever...

I called my home 2day and my mom is sick.. i think it's gastric or something, she could barely speak.. Just wish her heal and healthy...

2 comments: