Saturday, July 25, 2009

Days without water

These few days the stupid hostel did not supply is water.... Imagine how worst it is to live without water.... Can't wash clothes, can't bath in the hostel, can't wash hands, can't mop d floor, can't clean my table, can't brush my teeth...

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, there are still water supply downstairs at our hostel which is the new cafe.... Everyday me and my frens r taking towels, hair n body shampoo like mad people walks to the cafe and bath where there are a lot of people sitting there online and had thier food...

Then, a memo came out and stated that water supply will be normal again latest by 8 August.... HUH!!!!! my apartment's toilet are like.... so freaking smelly where there are no water to wash away those excretion... YUCKS.....

And now these days, the weather here are started to change.. it change windy and rainny, sometimes it just CHANGE from sunny to rainny.... Went to MYDIN mall yesterday and decided to buy a raincoat but then... i didn't cause i just brought an umbrella days ago...

Pls make my hostel convinient again......

No comments:

Post a Comment