Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy LIfe

Well, few days didn't update my blog... or mayb a week....

Whatever it is.... a lot happen these few days....

Water supply came back AFTER an article in the newspaper publish saying that UMT do not have water supplies in guy's hostel and it cause inconvenience for us.... after these article were publish.. the ext day or the next night.. water supply suddenly came back... I was grateful of course... I don't have to go downstairs all the way from 4th floor to get water.... But then, i am not sure that the article influence the continuation of water supplies or just.... they had fix it.... Who knows..

Other than that... this H1N1 thingy is making all of us worry... My room mate kena quarantine few days ago and he came back to room then... I heard he got flu, cough, and fever... then i kind of having flu these two days.... Not quite serius and I get better today... My friend and I started to wear mask already... Even now I m sitting in the library i can still heard that people are coughing and are having flu..... my class also the same.... Serius cough.......

These few weeks we started to have assignments, quizes, and tomorrow would be a test in Computing Essentials... Thats why I m so looking forward to have my own laptop...hehehehe.....
Well yesterday attend Asas Keusahawanan night class and we got our task which we have to do a 5 page slide and present it TODAY..... So, went back to hostel yesterday after class and come down to cafe and discuss our slide and idea..... One more hour to pesent... I just hope i got a clear mindwhen i step in front.... With that i can answer the question that those fella ask.... Good Luck to my group

Just receive a call from Yayasan and they ask me to collect 'things' from them on the 15th of August, called my mom and she says that she is asking dad to go on behalf of me.... Then, I said I could go, by that time I would be at Ipoh.. But the fact is.. I m going back to Ipoh on 14th August night after survival Laut... and will reach on 15th morning... but then i told them that i m going back on 15th night.... I just want to give them a surprise.. that's all/... hehehe..

Have to go course orientation starting Thurs.. till Sunday... dunno wat they plan for us... Just hope someting not too tiring......

No comments:

Post a Comment