Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hygiene...

Went KT 2day.. fetch 3.95 to see thier mentor... Well thats remind me of my very own assignment which i totally give up ( for this second).... Then went back and bla bla bla

Kar Leong sent me photos that he took in our cafe....... Which makes me blog immediately......

This lady over here i believe is a cleaner... as i can see... she is using the mop which she use it the mop to mop the floor... and then she use it to mop the table...

What the HELL is going on???

Kar Leong even told me that she uses the broom and sweep the floor and the table as well.... How can she do that.... She dosen't know how2 differentiate a mop and a cloth, does she???

Where is her common sense????? Maybe she is to lazy to change the mop... But that dosen't make her a really good excuse to mop the table with a mop..

It's just too dirty... too dusty...

I wonder how she uses her toothbrush... To brush her teeth or to clean her leg???

I think she use the same toothbrush for both ....

No comments:

Post a Comment