Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Back Tomorrow night

Have been busy quite some time....

Had exam on Kenegaraan last Friday morning, then went to Secret Recipe... all lof us ate RM 120.85....

Then for the next few days, me and my group mates was rushing for the Business plan to hand up and i just receive it today and my Business plan got 28/30 which I think it is quite OK but others were taking full marks...

Finish the accounts assignment yesterday which part of it, i copied from others... What to do....

Went to UNCLE CHUA"S KOPITIAM and had meal today... The price was OK but the food was OK's OK..... Then, me, yongyong, Jaime and Kopi Phing went to Giant wherelse the others went to Pasar Payang and buy keropok Madu.....

In the middle of buying things, CPC called me and said that the car is not enough to put in all the keropok., so we hav2 rush back to Pasar Payang ... But then... I don't know what happen to me ... I suddenly dunno where 2 go and I've been driving to the wrong direction several times... and the stupid ViVa just could not go anymore faster....

Going back home tomorrow... Gonna meet my friend again.. hahaha...
















No comments:

Post a Comment