Thursday, September 17, 2009

Route to Ipoh

Well yesterday around 7.30pm it started 2 rain and I hav2 walk 2 dataran chanselor wif my frens 2 d bus....
I borrowed an umbrella from Kar Leong and when v walk till halfway.. almost reach d bus parking place, d rain stopped..... not even a drop of rain.. gek sei...

Found my bus which label bus 11 IPOH written there... I was d first one who climb up the bus and i put my bag pack... I found a quite nice place for us 2 sit.. Then i went down and have photos with my frens...

Kar Leong arrive and had seetled down his things and called me and say that v suppose to be in Bus 8 according to the ticket.. his fren say it dosen't matter as both bus are heading to Ipoh...
I then ask the bus driver and he say better we change to the correct bus and i tell my frens la... We then carry all our belongings and shift to the other bus and find a place as well..

We wait wait and wait until 9.38pm, those ppl came up and mark our names, but all our names were not being called, I ignore it.. They check for dunno how many times... Our names were not being call as well..// we just ignore and i choose to ignore....

The bus started to move and..... it actually went to UDM- the other uni opposit UMTand fetch others as well.... wait wait and wait.... It started to move again and this time it really moving back to Ipoh...

I sleep in the bus and someone wake me up and my friend say that we should shift bus again. Back to bus 11... goooooosssshhhh.. We move all those belongings.... and shift to the bus la......

I m following what those ppl write in the ticket and they ask me 2 shift here and there... and all the waiting.... making my life miserable.....

NO MORE nex time,,... not buying bus ticket with uni anymore..... First and bad experience

No comments:

Post a Comment