Sunday, August 16, 2009

TOSHIBA L510-S423

Well... Back to Ipoh Saturday morning and give a surprise to my parents which not so surprise for them.. Anyhow... took Yayasan's sponsor that afternoon and went to PC fair with Maggie and Kar Leong... With all the discussions.. bla bla bla... I decide to buy L510-S431,... but then after discuss with my mother, she ask me to buy S423 as there's graphic card inside, which i dun think is useful to me, but my mom say its just diferrent of rm 200.... so i bought L510-S423 from SNS network... cost me rm 2699+ free gifts...

Went home and arrange the documents to my own laptop...Until now i still dun believe that i own a laptop... Have 2 thank my mom 4 buying it 4 me....

Buy Celcom broadband in PC fair as well... hope it wont b too slow and user friendly....

Going back to KT on Friday... I have 2 start doing my English essay and study all those subject... Keusahawanan's assignment haven't start yet... my god.... dunno how la... haiz...
Arranging a gathering with my frens in Ipoh... Hope to c them in this Tuesday...

2 comments:

  1. me also using toshiba o...!!
    but older wan lal...L200...!!
    haiz...
    i brought maxis broadband o..!!
    haha....
    where r u now..??
    ipoh..??
    or..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i at ipoh now... fri nite go bec tganu lo

    ReplyDelete