Monday, August 24, 2009

Assignments and syllabus

University......

It's about Assignments, friends, lectures, activities....

It's busy but sometimes its fun....

But d books and all those assignments are giving me HUGE headache...

Why are we not learning Pengajian Perniagaan, Ekonomi and Perakaunan in English while we were form 5 and form 6>>???

Now we are learning the same old thing that we learned in STPM, but it suddenly translated to English.. Its hard for me to express and perform my answers well... Well maybe I do not master well in all my language...

I m so not sure that how am I going to been through my current life... I feel so stress and fear when i read all those financial statement that publish in the AGM's report like Public bank's....

I am so not sure that I can write or perform a worksheet like that.... How would I do if I m holding the post of the Accountant??? I just DUNNO....

What will my future be??????

No comments:

Post a Comment