Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Holidays in Ipoh....

Having great times in Ipoh.... Went shopping with Kar Leong yesterday afternoon after taking my STPM certs .. I used up RM 165.75.. I bought a shoe, hair shampoo and stuffs, a watch, and a wallet....

At nite, went steamboat with friends.. I ate a lot and I was freaking full... Really full... I haven't had that full before... I still keep eating ice-cream cuz it is just nice... Receive a call from Nai Woon saying that going 4 breakfast at Foo Shan Dim Sum the next morning...'

Goosh... I m going to b extra fat this time...

So, went there and have breakfast with Yixiang, Chi Ming, Chooi Lian and Nai Woon..... Had quite bad service in the restaurant.. less ppl offering us food.. they juz pass by us....

Went to Yixiang's house then... Play Wii... It was fun and quite new 4 me.. Haven seen it before... I juz heard ppl saying that they are these games that makes u interact and action in the game...
It was nice after all.... Chooi Lian fetch me home and was doing the English assignment but could not focus.. keep surfing net.. hahahah,... end up writing blog....

Anyway, have to go back to Tganu soon.... Fell like not going back.... 2 more days....






No comments:

Post a Comment