Friday, January 8, 2010

My 21st birthday 8 / 1 / 2010

I am really grateful and thankful my parents give birth 2 me on this day...

I was at Ipoh during Xmas and my mother bought me a cake n a 'golden key' as my birthday present to pre-celebrate my birthday... Love them so much....

It's 21 years old present from my parents..

Cake from them...


On 7 /1 /2010 night, i was in my hostel facebook-ing and surfing net... then, one of my coursemate ask me 2 go down, she giv me a present and i m really happy and thankful for her..
I put aside and wanted to open up on 12am.. hahaha.. she gave me a doraemon's fan... wah... lovely..

then on 12am sharp, i received calls from syafiqah, my form 6 schoolmates, wishing me happy birthday, n i was in front of my laptop, replying my friend's wishes... so grateful and thankful to them.....

I woke up around 9.30am... it was raining...wow... love it... i love windy n cool weather....

I open my facebook again n saw there r still lots of fren wishing me.. i m so grateful n happy with it..

Then in d afternoon, me and my frens went to settle the house rent that v r going to rent nex sem... i m broke.. really really broke... v r facing difficulties in going there as there r no car rent available...gooshh... So, d senior came n fetch us there la.. rm 300++ gone..
Then we manage to get a car and we went to places v've plan... dinner, MyDin...
Along the way to dinner, d road r block n car jam... my god... it took me.. i dunno.. an hour to reach kampung cina.. huh!!!
During dinner... it was just dinner... until then, i realise that L.O.O is giving kind of signal to Wan Tian, but she can't get it.. I dunno wat is it for... but L.OO stand up n walk away.. i saw Wan Tian kind of like I-m-following him... after a few minutes... they haven come bec.. so i think... maybe they had something for me... a cake perhaps???
After a few minutes later... i heard LOO voice bhind me and when i wan2 turn my head around, he already put the cake in front of me.. following by a hamper full of biscuits, junk food, and sweets... I was like... Oh My God!!!!!! I dunno which to look at....
I look at cake at first .. It was a very very cute... so cute... with doraemon on it... and Sin Chan.. wow.. then i move my eyesight to the hamper... Chipsmore, Chacho's, Cheezels, 100 plus.... it was juz too many...
I was spechless for a few microseconds... i expect the cake cuz my fren are acting strange such of a sudden and both of my frens gone no where but not the hamper.. it was a huge surprise 4 me.. large hamper... pack by them..
I am so so so so appreciate wat my fren had done to me... everything was cute.. the cake, the photographs, the presents....
Thank you all of u.. giving me such a memorable bday..
Also all of my frens that give me wishes..
Thank you so much....
Hving difficulties in organising those photos in blogspot.. go n take a look at my facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment