Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


Happy new year... It was 2010 already... Goosh!!! I just can't believe it....

A lot happen in year 2009, a lot.. and 2009 is just a year of everything-happen.

At the begining of year 2009, I was relax at home at waiting for my STPM results, planning for trips which all of them failed due to everyone was busy and bla bla bla.. at the mean time looking for jobs and working... and there goes 3 months. After I receive my Stpm results, I was like everyone elsel, applying for IPTA and seeking information of private universities as well... My mom even brought me to Sunway and Inti to ask for more information and it's programme.

And then I received letter from USM which turn out to be a huge joke for me and... later on, i received this offer from UMT, then on late of June, I was staying at Tganu already...

Studying at Tganu let me enter the other stage of life....

From coming here without knowing everyone to Semester 1 finals and now Semester 2...

It was quite Ok...

Yesterday was new year eve, it was indeed my 'day-of-nothing-special', as usual going for lectures, coming back, washing clothes and watching dramas, i finished 小孩不笨2 the drama in those few hours and poops... fireworks, screaming...

I was quite ' oh!!! It's been a year!!!' feeling at that moment...
And i keep thinking things like : It's going to be another year, what if I can't do well in the following years?? What should I do??

And i keep recalling those days at home, when everyone in Ipoh, we come out for dinner, stemboat, movies and stuff....

Life is fast and it's difficult to predict what will happen next, one can only plan but that dosen't mean it will work all time... so, try to have a plan B.. lol..
20 years of life.... Just pass that way.... people come and people go.... What will happen next for another 20 years???

This morning was waken up by my roommate, he was like smashing d door like nobody business... My god!!! I woke up then, realise that it was raining outside and..... start bloging and msn-ing..

Looking forward to 2010..

Happy new year to everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment