Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Problems and problems

It was quite a nice holiday back then, me and my friends and parents had a great time..

Went out for Yixiang's going-to-America-to-studies farewell...

I accidentally realise something Financially, It's not financial problem that i m talking about, but it's just financial... matters and I dunno its bad or its just OK to ignore or not to worry about it.. Maybe it's OK , of course it's OK, I mean it wasn't OK OK, I think in the future Iit's gonna be OK, I think it's gonna be more than OK!! But, its been bothering me since I came back, I m trying to save, save and save...

Even the house that me and my frens plan to stay in, I suggest that v change abother and look for a cheaper one, but it seems that no more house is available anymore, or probably there is but v din realise or know the house is available...

Staying in a room in that house really costly, but i can't find another person to live with..

I just wan2 minimise my parent's burden, Just hope that I can earn more money during the holidays...

All the assignments and tutorials are pouring in, I just find it difficult in doing it, I m so lack of knowledge in doing it. Its like.... being stuck in somewhere but u r forced to move on...

I just hope I'll get rid of it. Not to get rid of it, but to have the determination and the courage to face all of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment