Monday, December 7, 2009

~My Holidays aFter 1st sem~

All of us celebrating Kah Heng and Chian Won's bday
The Bday cake..






This is the plane that v took to KL on 13th of Nov 2009.



Eating,...






At Sunway Piramid




At K. Tganu's airport





Our Ticket...





This is where v r having bbq in Time Square.









Shock 2 me.. S.H.E r advertising uKimono from Osim in Sunway. When i went back to Ipoh and bought magazine, I realise that they went Sunway and do the uKimono's promotion just before some days I went to KL.. Haiz... Love them so much...








5 of us having meal in Sushi King, after that, hooi li and Kwan lim apply for Sushi King's card.










Suffering cold in singing..











All of us before leaving GreenBox... I guess..




















No comments:

Post a Comment