Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Started Counting Down- Back to UMT

This page that I m bloging is somewhere in d middle of my 1st sem break... I actually starting to countdown the days that I m going back to UMT... Dislike the feeling... Haiz...



Having great holidays wih friends.... Immediately after our exams, my frens n I went to KL for a trip... It was...... OK... not amazed.. most probably bcuz v r not manage to have fun in Sunway Lagoon cuz that day was a rainy day....



Thats y i will just say that d trip was actually about shopping and sing K,,, i sang twice in KL..., Prefer GreenBox better than RedBox...



While in Ipoh, less outing and gathering than d the previous time I came back....

I often spend my time at home.. watch movies, drama and bla bla bla...



Going to start my 2nd semester a week later... How would my 2nd sem be???

Sometimes I can't wait to start my 2nd sem.. sometimes i prefer to stop and stay at this stage.....



huh... What am i thinking..../?????


Anyhow.. JUst to wish all my journey in this life would be smooth and great..

3 comments:

  1. hey guy...haha...same lar....i oso owaz at home oni lar....bt i nt same wif u cz i don1 go back umt....sad nia....haihz....haha...i thk KL trip da most unforgetable thg is whr we 8 ppl sing 2gether....hope tat we will gt da chance again...miss tat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think ar.... Xmas v go KL again lah... hahaha... or maybe v can go... i dunno where.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...no $$ d lar.....go again meh??go eat sushi celeb ok d lar...haha

    ReplyDelete