Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sem 2 results** From heaven to HeLL**

Hah!!!! i really dunno wat to say....

Several days ago, i was chatting with BJ thru msn and plan that wednesday v r going out 4 lunch, brunch or watever it is...

Then after, 3.95 sms me that the results are coming out on the 20th may... i was like so excited and sad and that same freaking time... i was afraid at that time that i would get the bad bad and bad results....

2day i meet my frens at parade and v had sushi there and planned to watch movies.. biut then the movies over there are not suitable for our male frens over here.. and v decided to sing K, but then during our way there, v change plan again and v end up at Jusco... v went 4 movies.. Fury vengeance.. awsome, funny... I lov it.. i can even laugh right now when i recall the movie.. hahahahaa...

When i was driving bec home... my phone beep.. and it was a msg from William.. he say that i could check my results now.... I was a street away to reach my home and i juz press the pedal a bit harder to reach home..

I was thinking: i think its gonna be OK... But wat if it was bad.....

I could not imagine and think all those bad scenario.. i juz rush to my house and open up my laptop...

I key in my matrix num and IC num... PooPPPPPss... here goes nothing..

I was looking at a higher pointer as in it was my CGPA but when i remove my eyes to a bit left... i found that my GPA is a freak out...

It was like... Oh My God!!! That was not the result.. GPA was the results for the sem 2 test and I juz got it really really really really god damn low.... But i konw deep down in my heart saying that... Nah!!! at least it's still a 3...

The things is... i got 3.64 last semester and now i dropped so much.... At least i wish i maintain, which i think it is not possible anymore or at least 3.5....well i dun dare to expect better as i dun really studied during those free times, but i did when the finals were near.... So.. screw it

Goossshhh.. from such satisfying..., much more satisfying results to this down of nowhere results juz makes me....kindda sad...
'
Especially when u receive SMSes and news that ur fren are archiving much higher pointer than u r... And till now... I m the lowest of all...

Actually i was satisfy of the grade of each subject.. it really does... just the pointer thingy makes me feels miserable....

If the coming semester i still drop my CGPA pointers in this huge range of amount... I will be damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment