Monday, June 7, 2010

June and pEopLe

In this early of June which is about to be the middle, I was in KL and came bec yesterday..

The trip was fine.. Not those oh-i-wish-to-go-again trip.. maybe bcuz people changes, people that i have known and people that i hope are not the people that it used to be.. or whatever it is...

It was quite a fun trip especially when me and my frens went to those shopping malls that I always went... I think we wasted lots of time discussing where and what should we do next and bla bla bla.. and due to our tiredness, we actually went bec and rest early...

I juz wan2 go and watch movies in Pavillion next time if i have a chance, sing K in neway and certainly clubbing at Bkt Bintang...

Although i were around those places, but all my trips to KL fail to go in to the club... and i m looking forward to go to the Sunway's club...

Next time... Not sure when...

During the choral eisteddfod... I saw lots of things and i then realise that i love to sing.. i really does... there are a lot of cool stuff to learn... but too bad, i dun hav music background, i dosen't know how 2 play any musical instrument... hah!!! but i just love it..

When i saw my frens singing and playing guitar in the UM hostel where v stay.. i envy them so bloody much... I wish i could play...

Anyhow.... people come and people go... i wonder how many people pass through my life when i comes to the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment