Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 days 2 nites at Bidong

Early in the morning, wake up at 6 something, pack everything prepare to go 2 Bidong...

Reach the jetty and we are in the boat to Bidong... speed boat r windy and the weather of the day was windy... so good....

Reach there and all the bla bla bla briefing...

We had our water confident activity and... we hav2 swim to the boat by group and we hav2 jump from there.... My turn, I was the 2nd or the 3rd one who jump... I was not scare at first.. but then when i step on the edge of the boat.. i started to b nervous.. then i juz jump out of there... hahahah.. it was good and exiting.... Syok..

2nd day was rainy early in the morning but still v had to do senaman aerobik.. Then v had d 4 activities... For my group,, the 1st activity is Fishing.. I was OK in the boat and i had a fish, but after that, i was not too OK and started too fell dizzy and wan2 vomit.... but then, we were sent back 2 land after that...

Our second activity is snorkelling... I saw a lot of fish and colourful coral.... then i saw an excavator under the sea.. it was kind of scary when i saw it.... I dunno y... heheh..

Jungle tracking was next... I thot it will be a difficult path for us to walk where there will b lots of trees blocking.. But at least it was Ok too.... Then after,,. our last activity is canoe... I had canoe experience b4 in NS so it was still Ok 4 me....

There are storm and rain in the evening, v went bec 2 our camp and our camp is fill with water... difficult to sleep...

Well the next day would b d day v go bec.... our group namely KETAM did not receive any hamper or prizes..... Then v leave Bidong.. exausted..

Back to hostel and manage all my stuffs, cleaning and all those...

Nite having our management test... out of 100 ques.. I think i could answer just a few questions....

These following days will b busy and sleppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment