Sunday, October 18, 2009

My parents visit

My parents and my grandpa came and visit me on Fri and they went back yesterday.. I brought them places like Masjid Crystal, Muzium and so on... I bring them to eat in China Town.....

In the mizium, i was like.. I've been here twice and it's boring... so, i just tell them that there's nothing to see and move along... But my mother was too excited and she wants to go into the muzium so much....

In the muzium, she was like.. reading every labels in the display box and telling my father and my grandpa what is it all about..... well, i m glad they are happy about it...

I m so happy that they pay me a visit, but the journey to Tganu takes a long time and i dun wan my dad to drive and waste his energy and my mother to sit in the car all along to Tganu...

I will be just fine here.... Don't worry...

Love them......

No comments:

Post a Comment