Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Semester 1 finals

Well, few days ago, I had begun my finals.. Asas Keusahawan is the first paper... tomorrow i'll be having my 2nd paper which is Academic Writing Skills in English...

I've been coming to our uni's library study for the past few days... we ( me and my friends) study, study and study, sleep and bla bla bla.... It was cold in here and i kinda like it.... i don't like hot, i hate hot...

We've been here everyday studying and sleeping, but sometimes it was too boring and weary to stay here... we decided to went back early...

In hostel, i did not touch my book... i din even study one small paragraph of it.. i juz watch movie and doing nothing...

2 more weeks to go, after that, me and my coursemats will be going to Kl for a trip... So looking foward to........

Almost all the assignments and presentation marks came out.. and i think it was quite satisfied... But still have to put effort in order to achieve... it's just that.... sometimes i don't really have the mood to study..... I just read it not seriously.. Not memorizing it i mean...

Next week and the week after will be difficult.

Management and Computing Essentials in Essay.. My god... How am I going to write???
Especially in english.. all the facts and answer have to present in English... That is still OK.. but when i started to study those books..... I can't really understand the text... especially Management... Dunno what is it talking about... How am i going to memorise it if I dun understand it...

No comments:

Post a Comment