Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 dAys to Go...

I just can't wait... I just want the answers.. after the USM technical glitch over admission thingy happened... I am so scared everyday.. Everytime when I think about the university I am going to enter and the course they are offering me.. I get so nervous sometimes..

I just hope that I can get the course I want... and hopefully the university that they are offering is around Selangor or Kedah's UUM...

After 6 months of doing nothing about my studies, I hope the results won't be dissapointing. If touch wood, something unhappy happen, I think I am going to UTAR.. Goosh... and i don't really like that cause either I am going on the December intake or just enter straight away ang join with those May intake's people.

Argh..... having really hard times....

2 comments:

  1. ooo...
    good luck to u o...!!!!!
    b sabar lal tis few day...!!
    hope can heard ur good news...!!!
    good luck n all d best..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la...apa boleh buat...
    tq anyway

    ReplyDelete