Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My ChiLdhooD faVourite TV ProGgramme

Went swimming this morning with Jun Lum, after that had our brunch behind Ipoh Garden's Pizza Hut, then went jusco and buy shirts and pants, it cost me RM 80++, quite expensive oso la, but... i think still worth la, i can't regret what i bought de... hahahahah..

Then go home, do all the house work, rubbish, iron clothes, sweep and mop the floor, do some failing for my dad's accounts... Then online...

Addicted to Power Rangers lately (don't laugh).. I mean the old Power Rangers that i watch before, not the latest and the year before... still watching it in YouTube,.. hahaha...

Still remember while i were a kid, i used to watch every episode of it... I never miss any episode, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers in space.... but then it stopped for a long time, and as i grown up, i did not watch it anymore... But now when i watched it, i feel very funny, cause everytime when the rangers want to save the innocent or a fight, they still have the time to pose...

Now i gila again n watch it... hahaha, my father saw me watching it also come near me and laugh at me and say :' U think u still young ar, still watch these,... I thought you stop watching it years ago..." hahahaha
I love the red ranger..
The first Megazords..
Zeo rangers

Power ranger turbo

Power Ranger in Space

2 comments:

  1. haha.. same to me oo.. I were yellow ranger!! but i prefer to watch sailormoon lor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo, cartoon i love doraemon and pokemon 1st generation de...hahaha

    ReplyDelete