Thursday, June 18, 2009

ShuT UP...>>>

Well today went swimming with Jun Lum, andy and QC, during breakfast planning to go Penang on next Monday, I can't promise them in case something turn up for tomorrow's Uni's result... then went home and go parade sing K with Nai Woon they all...

Having great time and all of them laugh at me when i sang 為你而活, cuz d key is very high, cannot reach d key... so, 'amazing things' happen la..hahaha---

Anyway, have dinner with Poh Ling, Nai Woon, and Yau Weng, chit-chatting...

Then went home, my mom say saturday bring you go UTAR if tomorrow's results is not the one SHE expected... I mean.. she want me to study Accounting so badly, but what i think is study Business or Economics is not a problem, sometimes i think accounting is a very difficult subject, but still if i get it in public uni, i'll go study... It's just that i dun wan2 go UTAR and join the may intake students, its just very hurry.. i don't like it..

And my mother keep saying that it's good, its more practical... bla bla bla bla.... She just.... I dunno.. she keep saying that all her thinking is the best... I just can't talk with her anymore further, and she also keep saying that v can talk and discuss.. but then her discussion was " Can't you listen ur mother for once and follow what i ask you to?"

This is no discussion, this is your decision on me,.... If really anything happen tomorrow, i can't get the course that she want and then she sent me to UTAR, am i going to blame her if i could not cope well in my study in the subject??

I m having a really hard time here as well, I just hope that she don't keep forcing me, let me think and give me space for my decision...

And somemore she keep complaining to me that whatever I've done is not good enough, she don't comment, but she scold... the clothes that i ironed for the whole family is not smooth enough, the dinner i prepared is not good enough, the dinner i bought are too many, the floor i sweep and i mop is not clean enough, whatever i've done is just not good.... I really dunno what she wants... Sometimes i really hope i could scream at her and ask her to SHUT UP

Now I just have to pray for tomorrow's application results that they will offer me accountancy..,, If this is what they offer, that is what i am going to try hard to strive for...

Waiting for tomorrow.. Hope it's good news... it's my future... please



2 comments:

  1. oooo....
    dun like tat lal....
    will b fine tomorow lal...
    me last time also like tat....
    my mom cakap many bukan bukan .....
    so xian of her tat time ....!!!
    plu summore 三姑六婆。。!!
    i getting crazy zhor lol...!!
    so , good luck to u lal...
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la ya la... i know study accounts is good but ar... i scare if i go UTAR i cannot cope with the studies,,,..
    haiz... susah la.. and takut la...
    And i dun wan suddenly go and join the may intake students..
    so strange

    ReplyDelete