Saturday, June 13, 2009

RaiNninG...:'''+ steamboat...again

Well today wake up around 8am,.. watch TV then went jogging...

In the afternoon, while i was watching TV, i realise something... the sky started to get dark, thunder and lighting everything coming out... i think maybe it'll rain cuz yesterday d same thing happen... But today it rain.. and stop... and rain again till 7pm in my house area... It was kind of cool after that...

I am waiting for the auntie to come to my house and clean up, cuz every 2 weeks she'll come and clean.. she's always not punctual, everytime when she say she'llbe coming at 5pm, that means she'll arrive to my house at 7pm.. always late 2 hours.. I had call up andy, Qichao and maggie for steamboat today as i m home alone and they want to have a gathering.

Fetch maggie and went to Tan Sei Gai... we had our food there and i was so full in my stomach that i think it's going to explode... But there are still got food left, so we just have to finish it and put some in the soup so that they won't find out..hahaha..

fetch maggie home.. While we walk to our car...,, we actually walk through an alley which is quite dark cuz that is d fastest way to reach my car... There isn't anybody in front of us, but there are 5-6 bangladesh behind us and there are joking and playing around i guess, Maggie immediately stand beside me and hold my shirt and keep asking me to walk faster faster and faster... I look back but they are far away but still can reach us if they run towards us.,, so i just walk faster and fetch her home, i went home and now i m watching THE MYSTERY, it's a reality show about them seeing ghost and there's a scene the door close itself and the table drop itself..

As what they say, it was those ' Good Buddies' who did that....

No comments:

Post a Comment