Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last MinUtes WOrk....++-

This morning ( early in the morning), my mom knock my door and ask me to rush for the accounts..,, My god!! all last minutes work la,... Haiz,,...

Work, work and work... until noon, go out and pack rice then bought 4 Cornetto ice-cream...

After my lunch, work again..

5.30pm took a nap... until 6.30pm my mom woke me up and buy dinner, simply pack fried rice saja..

Watch 溏心風暴 while having lunch, i always wanted to watch the show after i watched 家好月圓,but i kind of forgotten it already :p

anyway... continue to work again until 11pm then i stopped and online la... i leave some work for tomorrow since all those are just checking transactions only..

Tomorrow 8.30pm have to watch 8TV, 終極天團 Grand Final jor....
Support FRIENDZ......
Can't wait... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment