Friday, June 26, 2009

mY LasT DaY Of HoLidAy..( in Ipoh as well)

This morning, early in the morning, it rain quite heavily...

Plan to go swimming with Jun Lum, but then raining, stop and rain again, so we cancel d last chance to meet.. Anyway, went places with father to pay up Income tax... went yayasan and went home.. have a nap...

Around 1.45pm, receuve a msg from kar leong saying that he is coming to my house and bringing me durians, actually his father wanted to thanks us for fetching him going to Terengganu..

Never expect me and him would be in the same Uni... Roomates??? Not sure about that..

Hoping to know more friends there....

Doing my last packing at night... I brought a huge laguage, a traveller bag, and a bag of stationaries.

Will double check it afterwards...

Went dinner with my family, my mother was crying in the car, didn't say anything, I dunno what to feel and how should i feel, i just spechless.

Hoping my parents will be doing just fine in Ipoh while I am in Terengganu...

SO, I'll be leaving tomorrow to Terengganu... And I won't be able to update my blog around until maybe i came back on August's break... Cause I haven't own a laptop yet... Most probably, will update in Cyber Cafe...

Good Luck and All The Best to all my friends.....

2 comments: