Friday, June 26, 2009

LasT GathErInG--=

Well, today went a lot of place and done a lot of things, almost all my things are packed... just have 2 finish apply d yayasan perak thingy....

Went gathering at Moven Peak again with my classmates and my schoolmates, it was a quite short gathering but it was OK... we chat and laugh and joke to each other...

Now.... There's only one more day to go... UMT will be my next stage of life... I'll be spending my 4 yrs time there.... But as for now, kind of sad now cuz could not see u guys that often.., it's even quite hard for me to come back to Ipoh often..

Maybe I'll be coming back during Sem break or.... I dunno...

Just keep in touch in facebook, friendster, blog.... ( also those who have left us earlier to proceed thier study)..

No comments:

Post a Comment