Monday, June 1, 2009

Apa boleh buat???

This morning wake up,,.. Read Sin Chew Daily, article about those usm thingy,. Then go swimming with Jun Lum,,. I reach there first, i saw Jun Lum park his car and then he kind of knock his car , just a small small accident..

Jen Hoe, Chow Kah Kait and Jia Jian there as well.,,,

after swim go had brunch at Ipoh Garden..

after that went to Yuk Choy's book fair..,, a lot of books there, CD as well, CD 70% and 90% discount... Walao eh,.. I saw S.H.E 不想長大's album, only RM 10.20 only.. Original CD + poster + some photo card...

I went to have a hair cut after that,.,,, I cut my hair real short..,, no more fringe...no more medium hairstyle,,.. just short la... actually I wan2 dye my hair in dark red or caramel brown colour de,, but i didn't do it la.. Enter uni baru decide la...

Then, my mom came back from work in the evening and she keep saying want to find all those people for help and see what can be done for my uni application,.. haiz... she keep on cakap cakap and cakap beside my ears,,.. I feel so annoying,... I just answer her :' You like la!!!' everything that she said...

I just leave it to the Kementerian Pelajaran Tinggi la... Apa boleh buat??/.... wait lo..
Hope something good will happen la...

No comments:

Post a Comment