Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You for ALL ;4 Days to go...

I know that these few days i'll be a little busy, but i still hope i could go out for a gathering with my friends.. after enter to uni, i dunno when i m going to c u guys again especially when we will not be at the same place..

4 years time have to spend in uni,... i wonder how will it be... What can i do is to appreciate all the time that I have in Ipoh...

20 years staying here brought me a lot of memories, I hope that life in uni will be great...

after all, meeting good people and friends in my life is something that i feel most precious thing in the past 20 years, even my parents....

Tq for guiding me, tq for giving me a chance to learn from u all, tq for being my friends, tq for hanging out with me, tq for being a part of my life...........

Thank You.

Sam Tet choir members, Waiyin, Mei Yeun, Nai Woon, Yau Weng, Poh Ling, Chooi Lian, Hong Wai, Kar Leong, Joseph, Ivan, Hui Lin.... etc

Friends like Kah Heng, Jun Lum, Kian Hoe, Maggie, Quenni, Sau Lai, Kar Mun, Shiau Shuang, Sweet, andrew, Jenny, Kok Lee, Wai Yee, Jun Liang, Wee Lian, Choong ST, Yeik Hong, Andy, QC, Ming Chuan, Eddy, Lee Yang, Ke Yun, Alfred, Yen Yen, Kishen, Solihin, Ngan Jian Wei, Cheor Wai Loon (for ur msg & concern), Baby Tan GS, Shwu Shyan, Chian Won, Mei Wei, Li Juen, CCH, Rita, Pi Yao, Zi Ying...etc etc etc...

Thank You for being part of my life..

Friends Forever and will meet someday.

7 comments:

  1. warh..i sangat touched arh...i'm listed!!!
    btw...add one chat box lar....so hard to chat in comment..xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm....u go c wat kind of chat box u wan lo..then go dat website...create one..then add d link into ur blog lo...*i dunno u und mou*

    ReplyDelete
  4. har....sigh~...go my bloggie geh chat box ther..."get a chat box" u pergi sana register lar...then leh..at ur layout ther "add gadget"...add dat tml thingy...u agak agak know how le ba? XD

    ReplyDelete