Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home AloNe 2

I woke up at 7.30am, sleep at 3am, I switch off d lights and read d morning newspaper, then i continue and sleep again. Until 9.30am, qichao call me and say that he and andy is outside my house.. Want to go breakfast with me.

Went breakfast at town and went jusco... everyone just can't decide want to sing k or movies, but i strongly say that sing k is d best.. hahaha.. i love singing...now starting to addict with singing at karaoke..hahaha... still planning to go and sing with poh ling an gangs...

Parents came back around 6.28pm while that time i was fetching qichao back home in Tasek. Actually he want to stay in my house, but i kind of reject him cause d auntie is cleaning my house and my parents are coming back, so, not convinient lo...

Chatting with my Primary school's friend now.... haha... we didn't contact for a long time. His name is Yian shiang. we were best friend back in primary... But then he went Poi Lam and we seldom contact to each other until last year while shopping for ivan's present at jusco with chooi lian nad nai woon , i meet him , actually he recognise me first...

The old days.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment