Friday, June 19, 2009

University Malaysia Terengganu

I type a long story of the blog today and the stupid internet keep saying error... Cannot find....

Then my whole page of writings gone... Mad, Crazy, Silly/..... Bodoh punya...

Anyway, I got UMT's offer and they are offering me accounting..

So... I think i'll be going...

Just that my mom keep on bla bla bla beside me and say ' Dunno good anot er... so far away... malays in Terengganu... Dunno recognise by professional bodies anot le...'

HAiz...

Thx for all of your concern...

Kian Hoe, NAi Woon, Yau Weng, Kah Heng, Poh Ling, Jun Lum, 阿姐, etc etc,...

5 comments:

  1. ooo..
    got anyting juz keep on asking lal...
    i ready to answer u ger...!!
    haahaa..
    ask ur friends tooo.....!!!
    im really 4 help o..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yorrr....bye~~~c u in terengganu lo...hmm redang is ther i think..if got go ther...panggil u oso lar..xDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha? wat u mean c me in terengganu??
    u got offer 2 terengganu as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bo larh...hahhaha...i'm not studying local uni...i'm goin private lar...mereka tak mau saya pun..=S

    ReplyDelete